Date Published 20 October 2018
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Hours: Full Time Permanent
We are currently seeking a Residential Block Manager to deal with a small portfolio of residential blocks within the Stroud District. A minimum of 2 years on the job block management experience is preferred.
Duties will include:
• Managing your own portfolio to include all aspects of Block Management
• Site visits and compile schedules of works, instructing contractors as required
• Preparing the annual service budget and sending out service charge accounts
• Completing any Section 20 Notices that are required
• Chairing the AGMs and meeting with Leaseholders / Freeholders
• Meeting new clients to arrange new business & support the letting team generally
• You will be required to deal with insurance renewals / claims and any major client works.
• Must be thorough and have a strong work ethic
• Be polite and well mannered
• knowledgeable of Health and Safety regulations
• keeping up to date with legal matters apply to the terms of the lease
• Deal with matters arising and have an upstanding of accounts to be able to compile budgets, reserves and final accounts.
• Ideally IRPM or ARMA qualified. Experience of residential lettings through ARLA would also be an advantage.
To apply, please email us your C.V along with a covering letter setting out why you feel you would suit the position to: email@example.com