FULL-TIME VACANCY (Residential Block Manager)
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Hours: Full Time Permanent
We are currently seeking a Residential Block Manager to deal with a small portfolio of residential blocks within the Stroud District. A minimum of 2 years on the job block management experience is preferred.
Duties will include:
- Managing your own portfolio to include all aspects of Block Management
- Site visits and compile schedules of works, instructing contractors as required
- Preparing the annual service budget and sending out service charge accounts
- Completing any Section 20 Notices that are required
- Chairing the AGMs and meeting with Leaseholders / Freeholders
- Meeting new clients to arrange new business & support the letting team generally
- You will be required to deal with insurance renewals / claims and any major client works.
- Must be thorough and have a strong work ethic
- Be polite and well mannered
- Knowledgeable of Health and Safety regulations
- Keeping up to date with legal matters apply to the terms of the lease
- Deal with matters arising and have an upstanding of accounts to be able to compile budgets, reserves and final accounts.
- Ideally IRPM or ARMA qualified. Experience of residential lettings through ARLA would also be an advantage.
To apply, please email us your C.V along with a covering letter setting out why you feel you would suit the position to: